This dessert is refreshing in the heat, it is great for those who follow their body.
Fruit ice cream is a great option for those who like “ice cream”, “berry fruits” during the hot summer season, and those who “follow” their figure. It is made very quickly և does not require much time և products. Focus has collected five recipes that will be useful to lovers of this dessert.
Before making bouquets, you need to know a few secrets.
- The most delicious and richest taste will be ice made from juice or fruit puree. The ice cream with squeezed juice turns out to be more transparent, but also thicker.
- Dessert will be tastier if you add any dairy products (natural yogurt, nuts or coconut milk) to its composition. You can also add whole pieces of fruit or berries.
- The simplest fruit ice cream is made from one product or mixture (two or three). Then the ingredients must be perfectly combined with each other.
- When pouring juice into refrigeration containers, 1-1.5 cm of free space should be left on the edge, as when frozen, the fruit juice increases in volume and expands.
strawberry ice lollies
- Strawberries – 700 gr;
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l;
- Water – 150 ml.
Wash the berries well, remove the layers և leave the water to drain. Then fill the berries with sugar and let the juice flow.
Then we put the strawberries in a blender, pour them on boiled frozen water, grind the mashed potatoes. After that, we pass the mass through a fine sieve to get rid of the core. Taste strawberry juice կարգ Adjust if necessary by adding more sugar.
Pour the juice into special papers, send it to the refrigerator until it hardens completely. If there are no molds, you can use square boxes of yogurt. After filling the juice, put them in the freezer, and an hour later take out the sticks and put them in the juice, sending them to freeze.
Toss the ice cream in hot water for a few seconds to quickly remove the ice cream.
- Ripe watermelon core, sliced - 4 cups;
- Lime juice – 1 tsp. l;
- Honey or agave syrup – 1 tbsp. l.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender. Pour the resulting mass into molds and send in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
Blueberry cookies with coconut milk
- Blueberries – 5 cups;
- Coconut milk – 100 ml;
- Honey – 1 tsp. l. (maybe more to taste).
Chop the blueberries in a blender with honey. Then add coconut milk to the obtained puree, mix a little. Pour the mass into molds, put in the freezer until completely frozen.
Poppies with blueberries and yogurt
- Blueberries – 5 cups;
- Natural yogurt – 8 tbsp. l.
Beat the blueberries in a puree with a blender, mix with yogurt, pour the obtained mass into molds. Refrigerate for about four hours, stirring every 30 minutes for the first two hours. Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves before serving.
- Cherry juice – 750 ml;
- Water – 250 ml;
- Sugar – 1.5 tbsp.
Pour water into the pot և add sugar. Boil the syrup for 1-2 minutes so that the sugar is completely dissolved. Leave the syrup to cool slightly to room temperature, then add cherry juice. Mix the liquid, pour it into molds and send it to the freezer.
Remember how to make delicious ice cream at home.