The buns are unsweetened and do not require proofreading. In addition to hard cheese, you need cottage cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes
Cheese cookies for breakfast Photo: thedeliciousspoon.com
There are buns that are served as a dessert because they are kneaded with yogurt, there are some that can replace a full breakfast.
Why is that? Because of these buns kneaded on hard cheese և cottage cheeseև Only one teaspoon of sugar is needed.
It is better to grind cottage cheeseք Brush with milk before baking.
No. no test required for the test. Once the buns are formed, they can be baked immediately.
The author of the recipe suggests: Sprinkle the buns with sesame seeds, it must be done before baking. Use instead of sesame herbes de provence or dried garlic.
The recipe was found on the page of food blogger tokionata.
Cheese cookies Photo: instagram.com/sourdoughschoolhouse
- cottage cheese – 200 g;
- semi-hard cheese – 200 g;
- flour – 300 g;
- baking powder – 10 g;
- salt, sugar – 1 teaspoon;
- milk – 100 ml;
- vegetable oil – 30 ml;
There are buns that can replace bread baked on mashed potatoes. Read their recipe here.
How to prepare.
- Grate the cheese on the cottage cheese, add the egg, mix.
- Sift the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl, add sugar and salt. Add vegetable oil և mix by hand until crispy.
- Combine flour և curd mixtures, add milk, knead the dough. It should not stick to your hands. Make buns, you should get 8-10 pieces.
- Put it on a lined baking sheet, rub the milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake preheated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.