And they will be very lush, because you need almost two tablespoons of baking powder. These pancakes are served for breakfast at a Brooklyn restaurant.
Soft cookies for breakfast Photo: cooking.nytimes.com
To make successful cookies, you need to know the specifics of this process.
The New York Times pancake recipe requires more baking powder and butter than usual. But not in the dough, this breakfast will be fried on it.
Due to that, the pancakes will be juicy, but with a delicious crunchy edge.
Serve with melted butter, honey or jam.
- 1 large egg;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2 ch.c. l. baking powder, sugar;
- 1 tbsp salt;
- 250 g of milk;
- 1 cup flour;
- 250 g of melted butter.
Read the recipe for carrot cookies, which can be used as slices of cake, here.
How to prepare.
- Beat the egg և yolk. Add the baking powder, sugar և salt, beat until lush.
- Add half of the flour, mix. Add milk and flour, as well as 2 tbsp. l. melted butter. Mix quickly.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, fry the cookies. Bake for two or three minutes, until the top of the pancake is frothy and the edges are crispy.
- Serve immediately with pieces of butter and honey.
For breakfast, try beautiful lace cookies with kefir.