For the festive table, you can prepare a delicate, juicy dish: bake Greek-style fish fillets in tomato, onion and breadcrumbs tomato juice. Different types of sea fish are suitable for this recipe, but it is recommended to use hake fillet.
- hake fillet on the skin – 250 g;
- large tomatoes – 1 piece;
- tomato juice – 130 ml;
- large onion – 1 piece;
- bread crumbs – 40 g;
- sunflower oil – 1 tsp. l .;
- ground pepper – to taste;
- salt – to taste.
How to bake Greek style fish fillet in tomato juice
- Preheat the oven to և 200 ° C.
- Cut the fish into small pieces. Spread one layer in the baking dish.
- Peel an onion, cut it into thin rings and disassemble them into separate rings. Put onion on fish.
- Pour tomato oil in tomato juice, sprinkle with pepper and salt. To mix thoroughly. Pour tomato juice on the fish և onion.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. Mix with breadcrumbs and stir. Take two thirds of the garlic-breadcrumbs mixture, cover the fish with onions.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into thin circles. Place on top in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the garlic-garlic mixture with light salt on the tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. The dish can be decorated with herbs և finely chopped olives. Serve hot.
There are many recipes for delicious fish dishes for the holiday table. Profile.ru wrote earlier how to cook red fish with sour cream sauce.