This recipe is perfect for hot Israeli weather. It is easy to prepare. And you will not have to wash a lot of dishes, everything is served in one plate.
Corn salad with baked seafood fillet
• 2 lilac onions • a bunch of parsley or cilantro • 2 small chili peppers • 4 corn stalks • 1.5 kg bass fillet (Hebrew – bar hole) • 150 g of beans (Shut upoptional) • 2 limes • 3-4 sage leaves (marva) • salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce. juice of 2 limes և 3 tsp. l. olive oil
• Boil the corn in boiling water for one and a half minutes.
Then grease with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put in the oven. Bake until golden brown, remove. Keeping the ankle upright, cut the corn kernels into a plate with a sharp knife.
• Cut the lilac onion in half, sprinkle with olive oil, bake in the oven until golden brown at 200 degrees in turbo mode. This will take about 20 minutes.
• Remove և finely chop.
• Chop the chili pepper, separate the parsley or cilantro leaves from the stems և cut them.
• Grease fish fillet with oil, salt, put 3-4 sage leaves and put in the oven heated to 180 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes.
• Cook the beans according to the packaging instructions, freeze և add to the salad. This is an optional add-on, you can do without it.
• Mix all the ingredients, season with sauce, cut fish fillets into long pieces, put on salad և serve.