You can take Bulgarian pepper and tomato from vegetables. These rolls can be eaten hot or taken on the go.
Hot lavash rolls Photo: instagram.com/pp_papanova
If the question arises how to prepare breakfast quickly, when there is pita bread, some cooked meat, sausages, cheese, then all this can be put in envelopes or rolls and fried.
It turns out a little tastier when such a roll is cut and baked in the oven. It takes a little over ten minutes.
It is clear that all the ingredients of the filling are conditional, that is, almost everything in the refrigerator can be used for these hot rolls.
The author of the recipe gotovit_pro100 suggests: Serve your hot rolls with sour cream և herbal sauce.
Lavash rolls with cheese and chicken
Lavash rolls with cheese and chicken Photo: instagram.com/gotovit_pro100_
- boiled or baked chicken breast, ham or sausage – 400 g;
- hard cheese – 250 g;
- bell pepper – 1 piece;
- green onion;
- pepper – to taste.
In this breakfast recipe, pita bread is used for sweet rolls, you also need cottage cheese and bananas.
How to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line the baking sheet with parchment.
- Chop the pepper and green onion into small cubes. Grate the cheese, chop the chicken.
- Mix grated cheese, pepper, green onion, chicken, season with pepper and mix.
- Divide the filling on pita bread, roll into rolls. Cut into pieces 2.5-3 cm thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, serve with sour cream և herbs.