A simple fish recipe in pita bread will help to diversify the family menu. This fish հարմար is suitable for this rich և delicious dish: cod, pork, navaga, stalk.
- fish fillet – 500 g;
- thin pita bread – 2-3 sheets;
- sour cream – 200 g;
- tomatoes – 100 g;
- onion – 150 g;
- hard cheese – 120 g;
- vegetable oil – 40 ml;
- salt, pepper, mustard, lemon juice – to taste.
- Cut the fish fillet into small pieces. Season each piece with salt, pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut onion and tomato into small cubes. Grate the cheese.
- Cut the pita bread into squares according to the number of servings. The size of each square should exceed the size of the fillet pieces so that you can wrap the pita bread with the fish in an envelope.
- Mix sour cream with mustard և lemon juice. Set aside a small amount of the resulting mixture.
- Collect the dish. Spread some onion on the square pita bread, put a piece of fish on it, then pour over the filling և add the tomatoes. We roll the pita in an envelope.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil. Put the pita envelopes, pour the rest of the filling on it, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake the lavash envelopes in the oven at 180 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
Fish lovers may be interested in another simple և rich dinner recipe with fish sauce with spinach. For cooking, it is recommended to choose fish from the salmon family – salmon or trout.